Friday, May 27, 2016

Fire breathers

via GIPHY

Dragons have always fascinated me, from their fire breathing prowess to the graceful way these mythical beings glide through the air. There's something about the delicacy and power these creatures represent that's truly enigmatic.

My fascination  with dragons stems from a time way before the Game of Thrones, if I had to look back, it took root during the days spent as a child, with my head burrowed in books, reading about tantalising tales about dragons and wizards. Like all the motifs I paint, this one too is a design that has a lot of personal meaning and significance and takes me back in time. I've done multiple sketches of dragons over the years, these two variants have finally found their way to a Pyjama Party product. To check out more of my artworks do check the Pyjama Party Studio Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pyjamapartystudio/ or feel free to drop me a line if you'd like a customised design at pyjamapartydesigns@gmail.com







Behind the scenes








No comments:

Post a Comment