Wednesday, January 13, 2016

You Foxy lil thing!

It truly is one of the nicest surprises when you get a customised order for a design motif you been meaning to do, but haven't gotten down to. To kickstart the international orders for Pyjama Party, I was delighted to get an order from one of the most inspiring places for art and artists!! La Ville Lumiere [the city of lights] Paris!!

A lovely Parisian lady asked me to paint some foxes on a kettle design, which originally had silhouettes of cats, what I loved about her request was the reason behind it. She wanted her little pet dog to have a fox friend!! I was sold at every level, the cuteness of the request, the fact that she's a dog lover and to add icing to the cake the little foxes I was meaning to paint. These are some pics of the kettle with a befitting name- 'You foxy lil thing'





No comments:

Post a Comment