Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Happy Jar

There's something I decided to do at the fag end of 2015, last year was a potent concoction of thrilling and taxing, filled with the wild highs and the inevitable lows that tend to follow. Through the crazy-ass rollercoaster I've grown to love, something I realised along the way, was people are bloody amazing and do the  most selfless and genuine things for you,

when you least expect it. It's all about the small gestures, the things that they might have said or done that I hope never to forget. After all it's these small things that make life wonderful.

Here's the "Happy Jar",filled with little notes and  all the little things that have a really big place and meaning in my life. A heart filled thank you to every single person who has said and done things to make my life beautiful. I hope by the end of 2016 to have done something in return for you when you least expect it!!

Spreading the happiness!!



No comments:

Post a Comment