Friday, January 29, 2016

Project Life- Pay it forward!

Last year I did the 'Lyrics project' where I asked anyone and everyone to send me a line of song they connected with[ preferably not the chorus]  and I offered to paint/sketch my rendition of the line. It was free like all things that have deep meaning should be! So with 2016 already almost a month old I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to resurrect  last years projects in a new avatar.

So this year I won't just be doing lyrics of a song, but quotes that mean something to you. So if you'd like me sketch or paint a line that has a deep connection with you, do drop me a line via the contact me tab or comment on this post and I'll do the needful. There are no strings attached, it's free and it's all about spreading the love! If you could in return do something nice for someone else consider it even, if not it's still OK


The lil colourful book on the right is my last years lyrics project book, clearly ran out of space, new book and new artwork!!


No comments:

Post a Comment