Sunday, January 10, 2016

At the stroke of midnight!

New personal project for the new year! So this one's a tad bit ambitious, I hope to follow through with it for the whole year. Since this blog is mostly about all the things I like, the things that inspire me, the trials and tribulations in the life of an artist, I thought it would be a good idea to paint little artworks that hopefully capture some of the things that make me who I am, it could be the things I love or hate, my feelings and experiences, I have no clue what this project will reveal to be honest.

I've decided to call it 'At the stroke of mid-night' because honestly, it's only once the sun sets and I'm done with all the work for the day, do I get the time to indulge in the things I love to do for my own jollies.

Drum roll please, this one's the first, of hopefully many: Hot Chocolate Sundays!!


Hot Chocolate Sundays

For anyone who doesn't know me I'm addicted to chocolate, in any form, shape or size. It's one of the few things I'd much rather look the other way than share, so it's only befitting to end a lovely week, filled with new designs, new challenges and new ideas with a piping hot cup of my true love 
"Le Chocolat"

No comments:

Post a Comment